Welcome to the Friends of Hudson Parks website!
On this site you will find information about events and programs held in Hudson’s parks sponsored by the Friends of Hudson Parks as well as other ways to get involved volunteering or supporting those programs.
How did you hear about us? Please click here to tell us, so we can let our supporters know!
Friends of Hudson Parks is a 501(c)(3) organization independent from the City of Hudson which actively supports the use and enjoyment of the Hudson Parks through volunteerism, advocacy, promotion and fund raising.
We are guided by our shared values: conservation, environmental sustainability, education, community engagement, recreation, health and wellness — to serve, preserve and enhance the Hudson community through a vibrant park system.
Information and addresses for commonly visited Hudson Parks:
- Barlow Farm Park, 1965 Barlow Road Hudson, Ohio | mapped address
- Cascade Park, 130 Lynn Drive Hudson, Ohio | mapped address
- Colony Park, 6075 Ogilby Drive, Hudson, Ohio | mapped address
- Hudson Springs Park, 7095 Stow Road, Hudson, Ohio | mapped address
- Middleton Park, 1738 Middleton Drive, Hudson, Ohio | mapped address
- Oak Grove Park, 2200 Barlow Road, Hudson, Ohio | mapped address
- Veteran’s Way Park, 55 Veterans Way, Hudson, Ohio | mapped address